feature requests

Moon Knight Trailer (Comic Book Forums)

• Moon Knight Trailer

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 18, 2022 5:00:15 pm
  • Wondering if anyone saw the trailer and what you thought about it? I personally am looking forward to the show and hope its a little more adult that the previous Disney+ shows. Looks like they are really going to get into the multiple personality disorder! Should start to see MK comics start to rise as well.
  • Posted: January 18, 2022 5:53:47 pm
  • I saw it. Don't really know much about Moon Knight. I am not a fan of that guy, frankly, I hated the new Star Wars trilogy.

I have also had a hard time with some of the shows. We started Loki, but never finished. I don't think we ever did the Captain Falcon one, and haven't done Hawkeye either.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 18, 2022 6:09:31 pm
  • My favourite comic book character is indeed Moon Knight. The trailer sure seemed interesting, but I don't trust trailers whatsoever. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it's, A) good, B) interesting, and C) a little more gritty than the past few Disney+ shows.

Luckily I'm a very mellow fellow (and Canadian) or Dough Boy's. "I am not a fan of that guy, frankly" from his last post would be fighting words.
  • Posted: January 18, 2022 6:12:52 pm
  • LOL
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 18, 2022 6:13:39 pm
  • I thought you would like that!!
  • Posted: January 20, 2022 12:03:11 pm
  • You have to forgive DB's taste, this is the guy who thought BIRDS OF PREY (AND THE FANTABULOUS EMANCIPATION OF ONE HARLEY QUINN)
    "Wasn't that Bad" Wink
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 28, 2022 10:47:42 am
  • As a non-fan of Batman and Moon Knight, I'm looking forward to the series to see if I've been missing anything from the brooding, dark, crazy side.
  • Posted: February 18, 2022 4:22:17 pm
  • Trailer looks awesome -- can't BELIEVE how much the value of Moon Knight #1 (written by Doug Moench & art by Bill Sienkiewicz) is rocketing upwards!!
  • Posted: April 4, 2022 11:29:12 am
  • Watched first episode last night. Confusing and a bit boring. I thought I switched over to a very neurotic Doctor Strange session with the (multi-verse?) hops.

Will check out next episode before I decide. Loki - bleh. Mandalorian - great!
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: April 5, 2022 10:12:27 am
  • I liked the first ep. I thought they did a good job showing how screwed up he was. Looking forward to the second ep where we finally get a good look at the costume.
24 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 66 years, 347 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Action Comics Issue # 1051e
  • Image Comics's Eight Billion Genies Issue # 4 - 4th print
  • Dark Horse Comics's Minor Threats Issue # 4b
  • Mike Glyer's Scientifriction Issue # 9