feature requests

Spider Man No Way Home (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-Man No Way Home

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 7, 2022 10:31:00 pm
  • soooo did no one else see it? Strange to not see a topic about this yet. Went with my boys on NYE at the 10:10 showing, only 5 other ppl in the theatre which was great. Got out at about 12:50 from it.

Really enjoyed it, wouldn't be my favorite of the group but compared to Spider-Man 3 and the convoluted over stuffing of that movie to squeeze in all the villain's, this one works much better.
    I won't post spoilers yet, but there was some good surprises in the movie for me because I read as little as possible going in. You don't have to have seen Hawkeye to get this movie, but there is a slight connection with the 2 that was nice to see.
    If you haven't seen it and plan on going, stay to the VERY end... like wait until you see the big SONY on the screen and don't move.
  • Posted: January 8, 2022 11:18:13 am
  • I loved it, so much fun.
  • Posted: January 11, 2022 5:42:13 pm
  • I saw it about 2 weeks ago... not terrible. I remember going to see Spiderman 3 and thought it was pretty good at the time, and then later found out that not many people liked it because they crammed too much stuff into the movie, ha well this one is even worse in that regard. Still doesn't bother me. That being said there were a few minor things about the movie that I didn't care for but
    not unforgivable like the other marvel movies. Avengers, Thor, captain America all very disappointing to me poor costume design and characters acting out of character. I haven't even watched the DC movies since man of steel except for the first wonder woman which I thought was ok
  • Posted: January 18, 2022 5:06:13 pm
  • I saw it the day it came out in a crowded movie theater which was the first time in a very long time I have been in a crowded theater, last few movies I have seen there were about 4 other people in the entire theater.

Anyway I really enjoyed the movie and how they tied everything in. Was disappointed with how the mid credit scene ended up but lets see where they go with that story line now.
  • Posted: January 18, 2022 5:51:30 pm
  • Best movie I have seen during the pandemic!

It was good entertainment...but makes you wonder where they go from here. What was next after this? Was this right before BND?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 28, 2022 10:49:36 am
  • Fantastic fun. Whole family loved it, and AG was so much better here than in his own two movies. He stole a lot of the scenes he was in.
  • Posted: February 2, 2022 4:56:31 pm
  • madtruk said:
    Fantastic fun. Whole family loved it, and AG was so much better here than in his own two movies. He stole a lot of the scenes he was in.

I completely agree and walked out of the movie liking him more than I did with his ASM movies.
  • Posted: April 19, 2022 12:58:07 pm
  • Watched it last night on blue ray. I thought it was the best of the Spider-Man movies starring Tom Holland by far. Before watching it I had read one review that said without the nostalgia factor it was a rather bland film. I can understand where the reviewer was coming from, but I don’t care, I really like the movie and how they uses pieces from the other Spider-Man films from years past. One of my favorite scenes is when AG Spider-Man redeemed himself by saving MJ from certain death. That short moment from that scene had a lot of heart. Overall, best Spider-Man movie since TM’s Spider-Man 2.
  • Posted: April 19, 2022 1:04:32 pm
  • 100%

I read an article about a guy who saw it over 200 times in one month to set some sort of record. I liked it, but not sure I liked it that much. Laughing
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 19, 2022 7:41:34 pm
  • I kept waiting to see if the "clone" was pulled in by the spell as well as having the theory that quite a few rouges were left out of the spells pull.

Also thinking about the logic of previously venom-ized folks would be affected by these events but only in the sam raimi-verse version of spider-man a-la absolute carnage. (i.e. Every spinal column that previously hosted a sybiote would know as well)

Last edited April 19, 2022 7:42:29 pm
    Sell trade or barter cards coins and comics
  • Posted: April 24, 2022 3:00:34 pm
  • I enjoyed the movie very much, good story line and a fun movie to watch. Looking forward to the Doctor Strange movie next. Marvel always comes through with entertaining movies.
  • Posted: April 25, 2022 8:06:37 am
  • logerine said:
    Watched it last night on blue ray. I thought it was the best of the Spider-Man movies starring Tom Holland by far. Before watching it I had read one review that said without the nostalgia factor it was a rather bland film. I can understand where the reviewer was coming from, but I don’t care, I really like the movie and how they uses pieces from the other Spider-Man films from years past. One of my favorite scenes is when AG Spider-Man redeemed himself by saving MJ from certain death. That short moment from that scene had a lot of heart. Overall, best Spider-Man movie since TM’s Spider-Man 2.

I agree, what's wrong with nostalgia sometimes?
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 7
  • Rebellion's Judge Dredd Megazine Issue # 466
  • DC Comics's Starman - Compendium TPB # 2
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 22