feature requests

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | Official Teaser (Comic Book Forums)

• Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | Official Teaser

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 12:09:06 am
  • SHUMA GORATH!!! Lol, i cannot wait to see that...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 28, 2022 10:57:18 am
  • Really looking forward to this! It probably can't happen, but you know how Marvel and DC would reference each other's characters (in Amazing Spider-Man, for example, MJ give Peter a copy of Action Comics #1 (like she wasn't already the world's greatest girlfriend)? I would love to see a DC reference or two somewhere hidden in the movie. Maybe a strange bat-shaped light in the sky, or a red and blue blur echoing "Up Up and Away" I mean, I have zero actual hope, but I think it would be cool.
  • Posted: April 25, 2022 8:04:44 am
  • Can't wait to see this, but I can't help but wonder if the multi-verse may be to much to follow or believe in for the average Marvel Movie fan who is not a comic book reader.
    I guess so far it's worked for them.
  • Posted: May 13, 2022 11:06:34 am
  • I recommend if you plan on seeing this do it soon because all the spoilers have been dropping all over the place.

At first view I liked it, didn't love it. But the more I thought about it makes me want to see it again.
  • Posted: June 9, 2022 8:56:11 pm
  • Finally saw it last Friday, didn't see too many spoilers so it was pretty good for me. I think it was a solid Marvel Movie and liked the angel they had for Wanda as a continuation of WandVision series. I had to look up who the heck that was in the end credits scene. It sparked a bit of recognition but I didn't really read a lot of dr. strange. Only defenders and when he was in cross overs with other Marvel ppl.
    I've mostly read X-Men and other Mutant series when I was collecting more seriously. as a kid I bought the cool covers of comics randomly.
  • Posted: June 16, 2022 8:39:50 am
  • This movie landed high on the list of favs for the family. We're all nerds of different degrees, and it worked on many levels. Far better than the Eternals movie, which just plodded along. I can imagine if folks didn't watch Wandavision they'd be pretty dang confused, and watching What If? also seems like a good idea before tackling the movie.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 40
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Supergirl Annual # 2
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46