feature requests

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | Official Teaser (Comic Book Forums)

• Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | Official Teaser

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 12:09:06 am
  • SHUMA GORATH!!! Lol, i cannot wait to see that...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: January 28, 2022 10:57:18 am
  • Really looking forward to this! It probably can't happen, but you know how Marvel and DC would reference each other's characters (in Amazing Spider-Man, for example, MJ give Peter a copy of Action Comics #1 (like she wasn't already the world's greatest girlfriend)? I would love to see a DC reference or two somewhere hidden in the movie. Maybe a strange bat-shaped light in the sky, or a red and blue blur echoing "Up Up and Away" I mean, I have zero actual hope, but I think it would be cool.
  • Posted: April 25, 2022 8:04:44 am
  • Can't wait to see this, but I can't help but wonder if the multi-verse may be to much to follow or believe in for the average Marvel Movie fan who is not a comic book reader.
    I guess so far it's worked for them.
  • Posted: May 13, 2022 11:06:34 am
  • I recommend if you plan on seeing this do it soon because all the spoilers have been dropping all over the place.

At first view I liked it, didn't love it. But the more I thought about it makes me want to see it again.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Iron Fist Issue # 1tcm
  • Deadstar Publishing's New Wasteland Fairy Tales Issue # 2
  • Starhead Comix's Skinboy Fights Back Issue nn - b
  • 4 Leaf Comics's The Mortician Issue # 1c