feature requests

Titans Season 3 (Comic Book Forums)

• Titans Season 3

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 18, 2021 11:14:38 am
  • This show just launched on Netflix. Who's watching? There aren't nearly enough comic book TV shows out there for me right now, so I was very pleased to see Titans season 3 available last week (with little to no fanfare).

I finished it in 3 sittings. I have enjoyed all 3 season of Titans. It really is the only R-Rated comic book TV show airing nowadays and I'm grateful. I definitely had some problems with the story-line and the "final solve" was a letdown, but it was still worth the watch.

If you want a dark, gritty show with a capital G, Titans is for you!! Not to mention more F-bombs than The Sopranos (I always like me some swearing).
  • Posted: December 19, 2021 9:15:19 pm
  • Really enjoyed the first 2 seasons, yeah it's not the exact same as the comics, but I enjoy this take. I've had a ton of shows to watch this month, Titans is on the list but Yellowstone and The Expanse come first.
  • Posted: January 27, 2022 10:35:41 pm
  • Finally got around to watching S3, forgot how dark it gets. Love that about it. I thought The Scarecrow character got worse as the season went. He went from menacing with a great play to just plain unhinged but somehow less threatening.
    Still pretty good season and loved the Blackfire storyline and her development.

looking forward to S4
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Oni Press's Invasive Issue # 4b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 6g
  • Image Comics's The Six Fingers Issue # 2b
  • Graphix's Timid Soft Cover # 1