feature requests

Hawkeye (Comic Book Forums)

• Hawkeye

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 12, 2021 11:04:02 am
  • Anybody else enjoying this? Might be my favourite Marvel Disney show as of the 4th episode surprise reveal.
  • Posted: December 14, 2021 12:39:31 am
  • Hey, Juno! I am enjoying Hawkeye very much, but since I also enjoyed each of the others very much it is too early for me to pick a favourite! Looking forward to the last two episodes!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 14, 2021 2:09:57 pm
  • Favorite is a hard ask really, i can name my least favorite...but its mainly because i didnt like the animation style...and thats What If...lol

I really like this series...it makes sense for these characters to be actually fighting this level of villain...its never made sense to me that hawkeye would be in space fighting aliens with a bow and arrow...thats like a caveman going up against a drone strike lol...

I am really engaged in this series because it is actually interesting and i cannot wait to see the last 2 episodes...Smile
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 19, 2021 11:44:02 am
  • Ep. 5 was another solid show with a great cameo of a well known character making his MCU debut.
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 5:20:23 pm
  • Great finale for this series. This is going to be my new Christmas tradition to watch every year.
  • Posted: December 23, 2021 5:33:38 pm
  • It was really good lol...loved the fights in that last episode Smile
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: December 28, 2021 11:21:21 am
  • Overall, I liked it, but I found the last episode a little bit disappointing. Also, was not a fan of the post-credit thing at all.
  • Posted: December 28, 2021 1:51:27 pm
  • ugh i know you cant exactly describe it, but i cannot for the life of me remember the post credit, is there away to hint it without spoiling it?
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: December 28, 2021 2:36:28 pm
  • If I wanted to listen to music, I'd load up Spotify. If I wanted to hear a narrative, I'd turn on BBC. If I wanted to hear both, I'd have watched the post-credit scene.
  • Posted: December 28, 2021 3:33:07 pm
  • ohh i remember now lmao...clever hint lol...yeah, wasnt a fan either lmao
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 66 years, 347 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Drunken Cat Comics's Ruffians Issue # 6
  • Penina Gal's The Fire Messenger Issue # 1
  • Robert Lichtman's Trap Door Issue # 16
  • Eric Bentcliffe's Triode Issue # 3