feature requests

Lucifer Season 6 (Comic Book Forums)

• Lucifer Season 6

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 15, 2021 11:51:37 am
  • Netflix recently launched the final season of Lucifer. Has anyone seen it yet?

I will admit I was very happy when I heard that Netflix had picked up this show that was cancelled by Fox before it's time (3 Seasons?). Fox is known to cancel TV shows quite quickly.

Netflix aired the final 3 seasons and maybe Fox was right? I definitely enjoyed season 4!! Five and six, not so much. I just finished the ten episode final season recently and I did not like it at all. The main story-line was kind of dumb. The final episode was so very sappy. I thought I was watching a soap opera. Too bad, as this was a really fun series once it got cracking.

Last edited November 15, 2021 11:54:03 am
  • Posted: November 29, 2021 12:30:16 pm
  • They made Lucifer a good guy who is nice... of course it was ruined. He has to be a bit of a and he totally was not. Spayed and neutered is what he became.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Bijou Publishing Empire's Bijou Funnies Issue ashcan
  • IDW Publishing's Dungeons & Dragons: Saturday Morning Adventures 2 Issue # 3b
  • Shon Howell & Brian Sutton's Enslaved Unicorns Issue nn
  • DC Comics's Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom Hard Cover # 1