feature requests

Phoebe Waller Bridge may replace Harrison Ford as lead in ‘Indiana Jones’: Report (Comic Book Forums)

• Phoebe Waller-Bridge may replace Harrison Ford as lead in ‘Indiana Jones’: Report

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 14, 2021 5:33:21 pm
  • If Harrison Ford was still in his 50's I would be upset, but as it is he wasn't that good in the last instalment of Raiders...as good a time as any to make a change.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 14, 2021 6:11:15 pm
  • That’s fine. But don’t call it Indiana Jones.
  • Posted: September 15, 2021 10:42:14 am
  • The Daily Mail is saying an "insider" is suggesting a producer said it would be good to make "big, bold" changes? That's it? That is a huge leap to suggest a new Indy. Isn't the Daily Mail a joke?
  • Posted: September 15, 2021 11:15:15 am
  • I never did see the last Indiana Jones as I heard it was horrible beyond words. I won't blame Harrison Ford for being too old as the main problem with that movie.

He was recently injured filming the newest installment of Indiana Jones. Um, isn't he 79 years old? That might be a tad too old for an action star!! I guess it's not ridiculous to re-cast the character of Indiana Jones. If they re-cast him with a female lead, a lot of old fans will be very upset. I'm not sure what they should do going forward. Maybe work on something new?
  • Posted: September 22, 2021 1:31:38 pm
  • Just more proof that Hollywood is out of fresh ideas. Instead of tokenizing established characters, how about creating new one's instead?

Last edited September 22, 2021 1:33:47 pm
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: September 22, 2021 1:35:24 pm
  • Rapha1978 said:
    Just more proof that Hollywood is out of fresh ideas. Instead of tokenizing established characters, how about creating new one's instead?

I 100% agree with you.
  • Posted: September 23, 2021 12:42:59 pm
  • Rapha1978 said:
    Just more proof that Hollywood is out of fresh ideas. Instead of tokenizing established characters, how about creating new one's instead?
    It's not proof of anything except a clickbait article tricks people into outrage.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 13
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 34
  • Dark Horse Comics's Masterpiece Issue # 4
  • SelfMadeHero's Ruins TPB # 1