feature requests

No Way Home Trailer (Comic Book Forums)

• No Way Home Trailer

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 30, 2021 5:01:04 pm
  • Couldn't find this under this topic. What does everyone think?
    https://youtu.be/WgU7P6o-GkM

Last edited August 30, 2021 5:01:23 pm
  • Posted: September 2, 2021 9:19:21 am
  • Doc Ock's appearance is really the only reason I would want to watch this movie. I'm a Spider-Man fan but not really into the direction they've been taking with this version and all the connections Peter has with Stark and Dr. Strange now.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: September 2, 2021 7:08:19 pm
  • i kinda like the teaser of the Harry Osborn Goblin bomb lol...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: September 3, 2021 3:59:45 pm
  • Spider-Man II is still hands-down my favorite of the Spider movies. Doc Ock was fantastic and yeah, he's great to see again. I never really followed the Spider-Man as an Avenger storylines in the comics-I prefer him as a loner-type with guest stars, so I'm not familiar with the basis of the Stark tie-ins beyond the movies of course. Still, there is great chemistry between Holland and Downey that make them a great duo to watch. I also just want to see how they resolve it all, as I was away from collecting during a long stretch, including One More Day, most of the 90s after Death of Superman, and the early 2000s.

I like so many want to see Toby Maguire and even Andrew Garfield AND Miles Morales (ummm who is the voice actor?) make an appearance, and hope the producers/writers don't pull a Westworld where they try and outsmart their fans only to leave a mess at the end.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 66 years, 347 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Dr. Atomic Pipe & Dope Book Issue # 1
  • Drunken Cat Comics's Drawing Under the Influence Soft Cover # 1
  • Image Comics's Flaming Carrot Comics Issue # 1 (33)
  • NBC Studios's Heroes: 9th Wonders Issue # 1nbc-b