feature requests

An unnoticed moment in Batwoman (Comic Book Forums)

• An unnoticed moment in Batwoman

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 29, 2021 1:57:21 pm
  • I've had to tape all the DC "Arrowverse" shows this year, and have been so busy it's taken time to start catching up. I saw an episode of Batwoman the other night that really brought a smile to my face, and years ago, when there were far fewer shows and films would have been a much bigger deal.
    No spoilers, in case there are any fans out there who haven't seen this one yet, but the bottom line is that two characters on the show make a direct reference to Shuri and Wakanda!! Not like they are "real" characters who may show up on the show, but that they are characters that are "known" to people in this Gotham City, meaning the MCU films and Disney+ shows are there!
    Really spoke to the geek in me as a very cool comic book show moment!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: August 29, 2021 4:28:33 pm
  • This is in line with what you're talking about...

DC vs. Marvel: How a nearly 60-year rivalry disappeared without anyone really noticing

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-dc-rivalry-is-over/
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 31, 2021 7:01:08 pm
  • Thanks for sharing that article, Canuck.

I know it’s not going to happen, but I would love to read a smartly written crossover with Logan and Bruce Wayne and illustrated by Steve McNiven. That would be so good.
  • Posted: September 2, 2021 4:14:22 pm
  • Darkclaw?
  • Posted: September 2, 2021 6:30:52 pm
  • FrogBrawler said:
    Darkclaw?

I’m not talking about an amalgamation of the two characters. I mean Logan (Wolverine) and Bruce Wayne (Batman) as separate characters.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 66 years, 347 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Mattel's Max Steel Issue # 0
  • Guy Terwilliger's The Best of Fandom Issue # 1957
  • John L. Magnus, Jr.'s Varioso Issue # 18
  • Dark Horse Comics's Where Monsters Lie Issue # 1b