feature requests

Black Widow movie (Comic Book Forums)

• Black Widow movie

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 7:23:40 pm
  • So, who's seen it? How was it? Is the hype real?I don't want spoilers as it's still a pretty new release.
  • Posted: July 21, 2021 9:39:47 pm
  • i actually liked it A LOT!!! no real surprise characters unfortunately but the movie was really good (IMO) and funny lol...(aka Yelena lol)
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: July 22, 2021 11:13:32 am
  • I thought it was a good popcorn movie, good action and laughs. First movie I saw in a theatre in a year and a half. Florence Pugh stole the show in my opinion.
  • Posted: July 22, 2021 9:20:05 pm
  • absolutely lol...she was great
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: July 26, 2021 11:32:26 pm
  • yeah it was a fun movie and definitely funny. I though Pugh and Scar-Jo had great chemistry. First movie I saw in a theatre in nearly 2 years. It was just great to be there.
  • Posted: August 1, 2021 6:24:37 pm
  • Same feeling as the others have stated regarding finally being back in a movie theater!! Just to recline in that chair as the lights went down was worth the price of admission!! No spoilers, but the movie is very good and quite funny in places. We enjoyed every minute of it! Great chemistry between Scarlett and Florence Pugh, and also a great job by David Harbour as the Red Guardian. This was likely also supposed to be the MCU debut of . . . . . but no, that would be telling!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: October 2, 2021 1:09:02 am
  • Spoiler Warning

Watched Black Widow last night and got pretty much what I was expecting. I enjoyed the family aspects of the film, and like some others said, I thought Florence Pugh was a highlight.

The explosions, motorcycle and car chase scenes set in Central Europe felt too familiar and kind of tired to me. I guess I’ve seen so many similar scenes in movies like the Bourne films. I also feel like Black Widow would’ve felt more important of a movie if it had been made a few years earlier before the last two Avengers movies.

6/10 for me.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 65 years, 221 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Beastlands: Keepers of the Kingdom TPB # 1
  • Behemoth Entertainment LLC's Blind Alley Issue # 4
  • Big Blue Comics's Hyper-Action Issue # 2
  • Garlic Press's Jape Issue # 6