feature requests

SUICIDE SQUAD 2 Official trailer 2 (Comic Book Forums)

• SUICIDE SQUAD 2 Official trailer 2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 22, 2021 5:25:58 pm
  • Surely it will be better than the first one. The first one was terrible, and I saw it in the theater.
  • Posted: June 22, 2021 5:55:44 pm
  • logerine said:
    Surely it will be better than the first one. The first one was terrible, and I saw it in the theater.
    Well, aren't you the optimist. Razz
  • Posted: June 22, 2021 6:00:56 pm
  • Well lets face it, the first one didn't set the bar very high Sick
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 22, 2021 8:06:08 pm
  • My biggest issue with the first one was the SQ was supposed to be like a cover ops team taking out smaller targets the JL wouldn't get involved in etc etc, and here they are taking on a world wide threat. It betrayed the original 80's comics IMO.
    That and they tried to cram too many angles into the story yet again.
    Will Smith sucked too. NOt a good fit.
  • Posted: June 23, 2021 9:45:33 am
  • If James Gunn can make it half as good as GOTG it will still be 10 times better than the first one
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 8, 2021 3:06:00 pm
  • I read some of the reviews on IMDb, and a lot of people loved it (shill reviews?) and a lot of people hated it (grumpy old men?). I haven’t seen it, so I have no opinion. I read the same type of comments in a Facebook comic book group. Some people loved it, others hated it. Think

Last edited August 8, 2021 3:06:54 pm
  • Posted: August 8, 2021 4:24:56 pm
  • I watched on HBO Max. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I was confused because the first one was "Suicide Squad", then started seeing advertising for "The Suicide Squad" but didn't even know it was a new movie.

Parts of it reminded me of Deadpool 2...which for me at least wasn't close to Deadpool 1.

I would give this 6.5/7 out of 10.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 8, 2021 5:02:52 pm
  • 6.5/7 out of 10 is a pretty favorable score. I may have to give it a watch.

I didn’t enjoy the first one, so I guess this will be better. Thanks, dough boy.
  • Posted: August 8, 2021 8:04:48 pm
  • It's different...tons of stuff crammed into a couple hours...i laughed a lot during this movie (good laughing lol) i thought it was awesome, especially loved the ending lol...definitely worth the watch...very entertaining...very Deadpoolesque... lol

id give it 8/10 so better then the first...Smile
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: August 16, 2021 3:13:56 pm
  • It was better than the first one, but still pretty "meh..."
  • Posted: August 24, 2021 4:53:22 pm
  • Yeah saw this a few days ago, it was better than the first. You could tell Gunn was given lots of freedom to do what he wanted (I won't do spoiler details for it) and it was good fun. Had some funny parts, some good action and you can check your brain at the door.
    It was definitely more gruesome than the Marvel movies not named Deadpool.
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Don't Call it Mystery Soft Cover # 7-8
  • Pizz Publications's The Incredible Saga of the Urban Saint Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 2d
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4unbound