feature requests

THE BATMAN Trailer (Comic Book Forums)

• THE BATMAN Trailer

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 31, 2021 1:47:29 pm
  • I mean it looks good, I think Robert Pattinson will be great but it does look like they are going with those dark night time fights where you can hide the cheography for actors that can't throw down or to just be lazy. It's like the first Bourney Movie vs the 2nd which used those shaky angles to make it frantic, but it also hides lazy fight coordinating.
    Also when are they going to remember that comics and their stories are also supposed to be for kids. Does every Batman movie have to be so dark an edgy? find the middle ground so kids don't pee the bed after seeing it.
  • Posted: June 1, 2021 12:17:54 pm
  • drew is totally right about those "shaky camera" fight scenes. They just help cover up crappy fights. There are so very few action stars anymore, so now you need action directors instead.

Personally, I never trust trailers. They are trying to make the movie look as good as humanly possible. Any movie can look spectacularly amazing if you only use 30 seconds of it!!

I sure hope Robert Pattinson doesn't wreck this movie with his acting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 61 years, 241 days, 1 hour of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Issue # 283
  • Ablaze Media's Maria Llovet's Eros / Psyche Issue # 4d
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 32
  • Image Comics's Walking Dead: Deluxe Issue # 17