feature requests

Legion from FX (Comic Book Forums)

• Legion from FX

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 17, 2021 11:50:02 am
  • A year into quarantine and we're just discovering this gem. The acting is fantastic, the story is incredibly interesting, and the storytelling, while intense and confusing, is exactly what it should be for a show about this character. It's long been in the can, so spoilers would be allowed, but we're only on episode 4, so shhh! Anyway-any Legion fans out there? Does it get better? Worse? It lasted three seasons, so we're looking forward to more!
  • Posted: March 17, 2021 1:21:45 pm
  • I watched all 3 seasons, for me it pretty much stayed the same all the way through, other than getting even more bizarre and confusing. Confused
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: March 17, 2021 1:59:25 pm
  • I also watched all 3 seasons. Easily one of the most bizarre shows out there. Still enjoyable and watchable.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 1k
  • Antarctic Press's Exciting Comics Issue # 43
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18d
  • Papercutz's The Casagrandes TPB # 6