Wise Beyond the Years
- Posted: February 23, 2021 12:27:20 pm
- So i rewatched the last episode of Wandavision...mainly to see what stuff could be spoilers for both the main villian in the series and possible clues for Multiverse of Madness...and i think i came up with a unique and different solution then any ive seen now...
He Who Sleeps but Shall Awake
Reasons i think this:
1. The first thing i noticed was that Agatha's rabbit was called Senior Scratchy... That's a clue...because her son in the comics is Nicholas Scratch. Nicholas Scratch was the person that summoned Shuma Gorath using the Iron Bound Books of Shuma Gorath... which could definately be the book shown at the end there. In reference to that book shown, there are a couple possibilities The Darkhold, The Book of the Dead, Book of Vishanti, Book of Cogliostro, Book of Morphesti, Tome of Zhered-Na, and Book of Demonicus, and the Iron Books of Shuma Gorath. Sure Darkhold and Book of the Dead seem the obvious route, but when has Marvel made the clues and route so easy? My bet is on the Iron Books of Shuma Gorath...
2. Throughout the show you see commercials from Hydra, whos logo is a multi-armed octopus logo (aka Shuma Gorath clue). Just wanna set this out on the table too, a hydra is a multi-headed dragon...it does not have octopus arms...just saying lol...
3. The Nexus commercial was in reference to the Nexus of all Realities, which is how Shuma Gorath came to our dimension. Also Wanda is actually a Nexus Being...gonna put that out there too. A Nexus Being is a rare individual entity with the ability to affect probability and thus the future, thereby altering the flow of the Universal Time Stream. Which by that definition leads us not only to the Doctor Strange movie, but also links the Loki series and the TVA (Time Variance Authority).
4. Shuma Gorath's race is called the Many Angled Ones, not unlike the dome that everyone thinks Wanda has created...
Like i said, i havent seen anyone support this, or even think of it, but it all makes sense adding up the clues...What do you think?
In either case picking up copies of Marvel Premiere 10 is not a terrible idea.
Last edited February 23, 2021 1:19:23 pm
"How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
- - - - - - - - - -
Tales of Suspense #94 CGC 3.5 - 1st M.O.D.O.K.
Super Villain Team-Up #5 - 1st Shroud (Doom Cover!!)
Sub-Mariner #47 - Doom Cover!!
Thor #392 - 1st Kevin Masterson, Quicksand (Mark Jewelers)
Amazing Heroes #90 - Doom Cover!! vs Magneto
Doctor Strange #381 - 1st Bats the Ghost Hound
TMNT Last Ronin #2 - 1st Casey Marie Jones, Death of Raphael, Splinter
Unstoppable Wasp #1 - 2nd Printing (HTF)