feature requests

WandaVision (Comic Book Forums)

• WandaVision

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 12, 2021 6:24:16 pm
  • So just watched the latest episode and Wow, is my only reaction lol...

im not going to give spoilers, so i want to know what other people think so far.

Personally i didnt like the first 2 episodes, but now, i am absolutely loving it ...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 13, 2021 11:53:41 am
  • I haven't seen any episodes of WandaVision yet , but I have been hearing and reading every review under the sun from "brilliant to horrid." I don't know what to think now.
    I can take some weird!! I did watch all three seasons of Legion.
  • Posted: February 13, 2021 5:25:56 pm
  • I've loved every minute of it. It's definitely the show I look forward to the most each week.
  • Posted: February 13, 2021 8:23:43 pm
  • like i said, first 2 episodes i was completely bored, but after i have to agree with you juno lol, amazing and waiting for more...i REALLY hate that you only get a half hour a week tho, simply not enough lol, wish they were at least hour long episodes.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 13, 2021 11:47:48 pm
  • Seriously, they are way too short.
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 2:57:50 pm
  • We struggled through the first two episodes. But now it is a Friday night staple at our house.

Worried that it will end up in a letdown. And then what happens for season 2, etc.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 16, 2021 3:31:15 pm
  • One of the most creative takes on the genre I've seen. Really excellent, and the fact that they are using movie B-listers (no spoilers, but I love every one of them so far) as supporting cast really cements the MCU feel.
  • Posted: March 4, 2021 10:48:37 am
  • I still haven't seen any episodes yet. I keep hearing that it's the best, most creative comic book TV show ever!! I'm skeptical, but I'll watch it once one of my pals can come over to my house with a digital copy for me (curse you Covid-19!!).

I have noticed that the prices of Scarlet Witch, Vision and Monica Rambeau have been skyrocketing because of this show. I won't complain since I have some of those and have already sold a couple too. I assume that won't last all that long. We'll see.
  • Posted: March 12, 2021 12:20:07 pm
  • I really enjoyed the season. They definitely came at it with a different angle. No template used here for the introductions etc. I really liked what they did and was into it from the start.
    Really good series, one of the best TV comicbook shows out there.
  • Posted: March 16, 2021 3:09:08 pm
  • I'm going to have to agree with AmZoMBiE, I wasn't a huge fan of the beginning of the series, but ended up loving it at the end.

Biggest complaint though... why are the credits 6:00 - 7:00 minutes long at the end of each episode!?!? d'oh!
22 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Jay Garrick: The Flash Issue # 6
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Obey Me! The Comic Soft Cover # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Mace Windu Issue # 3c
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 2b