feature requests

The Social Dilemma movie (Comic Book Forums)

• The Social Dilemma movie

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 17, 2020 10:46:43 am
  • Who's seen this new-ish movie available on Netflix?

This might be the most important movie you have ever seen. I'm not kidding!!! I can't stress enough how everybody over the age of ten should, no must, see this movie!!! You will learn a lot about social media and why everyone should be very careful on their computer.

I got very angry watching this documentary, but I would rather be furious and educated than blissfully ignorant. Everyone should watch this movie with their family and get a discussion going about fact versus fiction. The future depends on it.
  • Posted: December 17, 2020 11:42:39 am
  • I saw it. It was okay. I think there are more in-depth resources and studies online that show an even scarier side to social media. You have to search for it, it's out there. And it's been discussed and talked about for a while now. ... The problem is that social media has become so addictive that no one really cares about the repercussions it is having on both the mind and society anymore.

Last edited December 17, 2020 11:43:38 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Whatnot Publishing's Assassins Creed: The Fall Issue # 1b
  • Valiant Entertainment's Bloodshot Unleashed - Reloaded Issue # 2
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - utah-b
  • American Veterinary Medical Assn.'s V-Force: Veterinarians to the Rescue Issue nn