feature requests

New Mutants Co creator Bob McLeod bashes film and they misspelled his name (Comic Book Forums)

• New Mutants - Co-creator Bob McLeod bashes film and they misspelled his name

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 2, 2020 8:00:22 pm
  • Yeah I had my doubts about this movie when I heard Disney wanted them to do some more work on it before it being released...sounds like the changes didn't make it any better.
    I for one am glad Fox is done with the Marvel movies, the only one worth watching IMO is Logan.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 4, 2020 1:23:40 pm
  • I also became very nervous when I heard about all the re-writing and re-shooting involved in this New Mutants movie. That is always a "red flag" when there's extensive "fixing" being done to a movie before it's release. Still no excuse to spell the creator's name incorrectly. Dummies!
  • Posted: September 11, 2020 7:51:34 pm
  • Canuck said:
    Yeah I had my doubts about this movie when I heard Disney wanted them to do some more work on it before it being released...sounds like the changes didn't make it any better.
    I for one am glad Fox is done with the Marvel movies, the only one worth watching IMO is Logan.

Agreed. Logan was Fox’s best effort, for sure. Guess I’ll wait to see The New Mutants when it hits the Redbox.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 57 years, 340 days, 8 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Valiant Entertainment's Ivar, Timewalker Issue # 1g
  • Coffin Comics's Lady Death: Malevolent Decimation Issue # 1l
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Masterworks: Incredible Hulk Hard Cover # 14
  • MBS Publishing's Mindbenders Present: Freddies Last Dance Issue # 1