feature requests

The Boys Season 2 (Comic Book Forums)

• The Boys Season 2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 1, 2020 1:37:25 pm
  • Looks like the new season of The Boys is starting on September 4th on Amazon. If it's anywhere near as cool and exciting as the first season, we are all in for a treat.
  • Posted: October 16, 2020 11:30:20 am
  • It looks like The Boys season 2 is now finished airing. For those of you out there that like ultra-violence, killer special effects, tonnes of great dialogue and oodles of swearing, this is DEFINITELY the comic book TV show for you.

I was so impressed by the first season, that I was a bit shocked that season 2 was even better. This TV show that looks at what super-heroes would be like in "real life" is a joy to watch. What are you waiting for?
  • Posted: November 3, 2020 6:50:54 am
  • I just started watching it but it's pretty entertaining
  • Posted: November 22, 2020 1:10:47 am
  • Loved both seasons of this. Homelander is one deranged and messed up character... so unique.
    Aya Cash was amazing as Stormfront. Loved her in You're the Worst too.
    Can't wait for S3
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie & Friends: Hot Rod Racing Issue # 1the616-a
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 7
  • Schanes & Schanes's Elfquest Issue set a
  • Dark Horse Comics's Helen of Wyndhorn Issue # 2c