feature requests

Black Panther’ actor Chadwick Boseman dies at 43 after 4 year fight with colon cancer, representative tells AP (Comic Book Forums)

• Black Panther’ actor Chadwick Boseman dies at 43 after 4-year fight with colon cancer, representative tells AP

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 28, 2020 11:46:46 pm
  • Oh no,
    I can't believe it.
    Wakanda Forever, RIP Chadwick. Condolences to your family.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: August 29, 2020 8:56:20 am
  • A lot of us are in shock. He did such an amazing job taking on the Black Panther role. I read about his battle with cancer yesterday and had no idea he had been fighting it since 2016. That was also the starting year of his role in the Marvel cinematic universe (Captain America: Civil War). Only a true hero could give such an excellent performance and hide what he was going through.

Last edited August 29, 2020 8:57:45 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: August 29, 2020 12:08:20 pm
  • What a sad story to read. Mr. Boseman did a terrific job in the Marvel movies he starred in. I'm still in shock. 2020 continues to be the worst year ever!!

Condolences to all his family and loved ones.
  • Posted: August 29, 2020 1:48:05 pm
  • Wow!! I'm shocked and saddened.Sad
    I had no idea he was battling cancer.
    He will be missed not only by his family but by all of us who enjoyed his work.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 5, 2020 1:50:19 pm
  • Even myself, who hates me some Rob Liefeld, wouldn't wish the artist(?) death. That seems excessively cruel and unnecessary.

Last edited September 5, 2020 1:50:39 pm
  • Posted: September 8, 2020 10:37:15 am
  • logerine said:
    Why would anyone say this? Confusedhttps://boundingintocomics.com/2020/09/03/topps-licensing-manager-wishes-cable-and-deadpool-creator-rob-liefeld-died-instead-of-chadwick-boseman/

Topps is stupid. They have been irrelevant for some time too, so I could care less about what they are currently doing. But if I recall they had a hand in comics at one time. And creators like Liefeld have help to bring interest to comics and cards, more so than an actor who played a comic book character ever did.

Last edited September 8, 2020 10:37:45 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 3
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 2e
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 5b