feature requests

Supernatural (Comic Book Forums)

• Supernatural

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 16, 2020 12:56:49 pm
  • I have the first ten series of Supernatural (digital copies) sitting on my massive External Hard Drive. I've been ignoring it for over a year. I finally jumped in last week and blazed through season one. This show has 15 seasons, so it can't be that bad, right? I've been enjoying it so far. I guess those die-hard Supernatural fans were right after all!!
  • Posted: August 16, 2020 1:44:24 pm
  • Watched them all. Really enjoyed this show. Think they're only half way through the final 15th season. Not sure if they were still filming when the pandemic hit.

The first few seasons were better than the later seasons, probably cause they never expected the show to last this long, but still one of my favorite TV shows.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2b
  • Saddleback Educational Publishing's Graphic Biography: Steve Jobs Soft Cover # 1
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Spawn Issue # 352
  • Al Barrett's The Mightiest Issue # 4