feature requests

Warrior Nun (Comic Book Forums)

• Warrior Nun

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 26, 2020 9:58:50 pm
  • July 2nd on Netflix. Kinda looking forward to it.
  • Posted: June 27, 2020 6:29:43 pm
  • If the main character dresses like that cover, many people will be kinda looking forward to it.
  • Posted: June 29, 2020 10:39:24 pm
  • It looks pretty good. I just caught the trailer online. And not to put the series down, but the show looks a lot more interesting than I remember the comic to be. Warrior Nun was sort of plagued by a lot of the trends that came out of comics in the 90s. But the show looks like it will stand on its own.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: August 6, 2020 2:06:36 pm
  • I just finished Warrior Nun last night. I quite enjoyed it!! There' some nice fighting throughout. If it wasn't for the main character Ava (Alba Baptista) dropping F-bombs left and right I would gladly suggest thus show for everyone. It sure ends on a cliffhanger though.
  • Posted: August 9, 2020 10:34:22 am
  • Watched it over two days and genuinely enjoyed it. I don't know much about the comic . . . seen it some time back but didn't really grab me. I think I'd have been a bit more excited for a Magdalena series tbh.

The series definitely stands on it's own though. The main character has been slightly irritating but based on what she's been through, it makes sense I guess.

Looking forward to season two.
  • Posted: August 25, 2020 1:23:28 am
  • wife and I tried to make it our series to watch together as we have been doing during this covid thing, but the main character didn't seem to be a great actress nor did the story grab us enough after nearly 2 episodes. My wife was done, I wasn't upset at stopping.
    I'll probably finish it myself at some point, but it's not a biggie if I don't either.
    Not when I am plowing through Umbrella Academy S2!
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Books's Hard Case Crime: Heat Seeker - A Gun Honey Series  TPB # 1c
  • Image Comics's Monstress Issue # 50b
  • Image Comics's Monstress Issue # 50c
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 10