feature requests

x men (Comic Book Forums)

• x-men

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 22, 2020 5:24:42 pm
  • if u like x-men this documentery is good "https://ww1.putlocker.fyi/chris-claremonts-x-men/
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: June 22, 2020 5:26:25 pm
  • game "marvel quest is good also
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: June 23, 2020 9:36:44 pm
  • Thanks for posting that, I can watch this kind of stuff, all day! I really enjoyed it, but finishing it, makes me kinda sad(and really angry with Marvel). It was mentioned how Chris Claremont has not found success, as he had, since leaving the X-books. Partly, I think the early fans and audiences of X-Men grew with the characters, and the book/books but younger fans, now, have shorter attention spans, and don't have the patience to stay with a book, long-term. It would almost be like he was/is starting from scratch, except for those that remembered and enjoyed his work. I almost find it hard to believe that some company wouldn't give him a chance to start something and go with it..till he decides to stop. Between..Image, IDW, Aftershock, AWA...surely he could be doing whatever he wants/wanted. It really makes me curious why he hasn't? Maybe he doesn't want to invest himself like he did? I know I would love, and latch on to any project that he started and ran with. That is, providing the art isn't . That's the one thing that irritates me a lot, these days. You get a good team starting a book, and then, within a dozen issues, the creative team changes, and isn't very appealing, not what you were looking forward to when the book started. The other thing is constant reboots!! But I digress...

Again, thank-you for posting that, it was really good.

Take care
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 4c
  • Abrams Books For Young Readers's Captain Marvel Soars Above Hard Cover # 1
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 6
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths: Trouble in Tijuana Issue # 1