feature requests

Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (Comic Book Forums)

• Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 12, 2020 12:39:13 pm
  • So I finally saw Birds Of Prey and I was not happy whatsoever.
    There are just too many problems with this comic book movie. Bad story, bad fighting, way too many groin shots.... I could go on forever!!
    DC just has so many problems putting out a FUN movie and I don't get it. I wouldn't go so far as give it a 1/5, but it definitely doesn't get a passing grade.
  • Posted: December 8, 2020 2:31:51 pm
  • I finally got around to seeing this dumpster fire of a movie.
    DB gave it 1/5 and I think that's generous, this movie was flat out awful from start to finish. It took every fiber of my being to watch it to the end and I only did so because there is really nothing to do, with the world in lockdown mode.
    I say avoid at all cost, by that I mean if someone invites you to watch this, pay them to not watch it either and save them 1hr 49min of there life.
    Are you effing kidding me a 78% on Rotten Tomatoes - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/birds_of_prey_2020
    The only way that would happen is if the entire cast was naked through the whole movie...those reviewers are on crack (which would probably help in watching this) .

Last edited December 8, 2020 3:08:19 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 8, 2020 2:45:16 pm
  • LOL...and I just bought it because it was so cheap.

Probably a reason it was so cheap.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 8, 2020 3:01:17 pm
  • Earlier in this thread you said you would not purchase it? What did they do, pay you to take it?

• Posted: December 8, 2020 5:01:19 pm
  • I got 18 movies for $5 each. This one was 4k/Blu Ray/Digital. LOL

My family hasn't seen it, so showing it to them just once saves me money.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: December 8, 2020 10:26:55 pm
  • i got it from the $2 bin too, it was HORRIBLE lol and i was ok with Suicide Squad and Justice League (not AWESOME, but not horrible)...lol i cant watch that harley movie ugh...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 9, 2020 8:55:06 am
  • DB Said - I got 18 movies for $5 each. This one was 4k/Blu Ray/Digital. LOL

My family hasn't seen it, so showing it to them just once saves me money.

WOW 4K, it won't make it better, just better to see how terrible it was.
    The family may divorce you if you make them watch this steaming pile of garbage.

• Posted: December 9, 2020 9:11:17 am
  • LOL. Very true. I won't make them watch it. My wife commented that she didn't watch it. And honestly, I forgot how bad it was until this thread resurfaced. Laughing

• Posted: December 9, 2020 11:21:08 am
  • Rotten Tomatoes gave it 78%
    IMDb gave it 61%

I agree with Canuck that if the cast was naked for the entire movie I would have gave it a passing grade (maybe). I'm so confused why people would give this movie over a 5/10? Margot Robbie is quite pretty, but is that enough?
  • Posted: December 11, 2020 11:18:44 am
  • As a raging liberal I just wanted to add I found the movie basically unwatchable. If I didn't see it for free I would have demanded my money back.
23 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 1 - 3rd print
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26f
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4b
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4