feature requests

Locke & Key (Comic Book Forums)

• Locke & Key

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 8, 2020 8:10:07 pm
  • Ive only watched the first 2 episodes and gotta say im truly impressed...great story, good acting, and a bit of weird...at first i thought it was a horror or suspense type show...lol

Overall 2 episodes in...im want to finish this one...its cool!!

Last edited February 8, 2020 8:10:28 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: February 9, 2020 11:57:59 am
  • I never read any of the Locke & Key comic books when they came out. I am still interested in seeing what kind of job Netflix can do with this horror-esque styled show.

Thanks AmZombie, it's not like I don't have tonnes of stuff to watch.
  • Posted: February 9, 2020 6:05:26 pm
  • I watched the first two eps too and can't wait to watch more.
  • Posted: February 10, 2020 11:25:52 am
  • I watched the first four episodes yesterday. Not bad at all. I'm not much of a fan of kid actors as I find their acting chops usually are not that good. The three featured in Locke & Key are pretty good, so I'll keep watching. This kind of story is great for all ages as it has some creepy moments but it's not too scary. Good job!!
  • Posted: February 10, 2020 2:03:40 pm
  • just finished episode 6...man this is really good lol...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 13, 2020 11:27:02 am
  • I finished all ten episodes yesterday. This show was quite enjoyable. I assumed it was a horror-styled show, not really. More like a mystery show!

The acting was good. The story was good. The FX was impressive as well.

For an all-ages type show, Locke & Key smokes Stranger Things or His Dark Materials. High marks indeed!!
  • Posted: February 13, 2020 12:00:54 pm
  • I just finished it yesterday too...watched it with the kids...Awesome...The ending even had a crazy twist that i assumed but didnt really expect lol...cant wait for season 2...Still waiting for season 2 of the Umbrella Academy too, lets gooo!!! lol...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: February 23, 2020 3:08:22 pm
  • I enjoyed it overall but some of the plot contrivances knocked it down for me. I'd detail them but don't want to spoil it. There's no way to add spoiler text here, is there?
  • Posted: February 23, 2020 3:43:03 pm
  • It was okay.
    It got better with the last 4 episodes or so.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1e
  • Yen Press's I'm Quitting Heroing Soft Cover # 5
  • Kong Comics's Spend the Night Issue # 4
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek Issue # 19