feature requests

CRISIS cross over (Comic Book Forums)

• CRISIS cross-over

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 30, 2020 12:17:15 pm
  • I've been waiting for this cross-over for quite a while. It's been teased at for over a year. This series involved ALL the DC TV shows. Let's make sure if you haven't seen it yet that you watch it in the right order:

Supergirl (S05E09) is Part 1
    Batwoman (S01E09) is Part 2
    The Flash (S06E09) is Part 3
    Arrow (S08E08 ) is Part 4
    Legends of Tomorrow (S05E01) is Part 5

I didn't see the Batwoman episode. I tried the first three episodes of season one of that show and I couldn't continue. I tried, I swear.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. My only comment is it sure was a HUGE event including every hero in the DC TV Universe (even Black Lightning). The fall out will change everything going forward for these five shows (technically not Arrow as it's now finally cancelled).

Last edited January 30, 2020 12:17:31 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Fry Visions Productions's Domain Issue # 1
  • Pronto Comics's Manganation Issue # 1
  • AC's Mechanical Dead Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3h