feature requests

Hey Kids, CARTOONS!! (Comic Book Forums)

• Hey Kids, CARTOONS!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 17, 2020 4:53:03 pm
  • My best bud informed me about a website that is just jam-packed with cartoons. If you remember it, it's probably there. I spent over an hour just going through the list of stuff there. Just amazing!!

https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/cartoon-list

Trust me, you will be impressed and it will cost you nothing to watch until your eyes bleed!!
  • Posted: January 17, 2020 5:36:54 pm
  • Nice, now I can watch all those terrible 1960's Merry Marvel Marching Society cartoons.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 17, 2020 9:04:38 pm
  • Oh no, what have you done? Now there is probably hundreds of hours of cartoons I can re-live. How am I supposed to catch up on other shows? Haha.
    Thanks for the link, it looks pretty awesome. I know I saw a few that brought back memories. Definitely going to be using the site and passing it on. Also great thing about it is there are shows on there that I am sure aren't even really available anywhere. Can't wait to re-watch some of my favourites (maybe even with my nephews).
  • Posted: January 18, 2020 12:56:39 am
  • I forgot to mention that anyone who uses this website must pass this cartoon chain (if you use it) to three other people or a curse will become on you.
    By the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak I demand it!!
  • Posted: January 24, 2020 11:33:02 am
  • Only two members have chimed in so far???
    I guess you CBR members have no time for animated cartoons? Your loss, as everything's there including brand new stuff like Harley Quinn, Stretch Armstrong & The Flex Fighters, Bikini Warriors, Peepoodo and the Super Friends and just about every anime cartoon under the sun!!! There's not enough hours in the day to catch up!!!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 56 years, 109 days, of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Arsenic Lullaby Publishing's Arsenic Lullaby: Devil's Only Friend and Other Stories Soft Cover # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Canto TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 1la mole
  • Marvel Comics's Thor: Epic Collection TPB # 6