feature requests

Morbius Trailer (Comic Book Forums)

• Morbius Trailer

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 13, 2020 4:18:54 pm
  • For a Sony movie, this one looks pretty sweet...also love the cameo at the end of the trailer lol...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Batman #89 - Cameo Punchline 1st Designer
    Fantastic Four #116 - Doom Cover
    Venom: First Host #3 2nd Print - 1st Sleeper Low Print
    Magnificent Ms. Marvel #10 2nd Print - 1st Stormranger
  • Posted: January 14, 2020 1:54:39 pm
  • I always enjoy watching new trailers for movies. I just don't trust them because it seems ALL new trailers are excellent.
  • Posted: January 15, 2020 9:10:31 am
  • I don't know what to think. Kind of strange to see Morbius on his own. I've always seen him as part of the Spidey universe. Trailer looks okay but I saw what Sony did with Venom (another villain) and so can't put my hopes up for this to be any good.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: January 16, 2020 7:19:54 am
  • Trailer looks ok I guess, I just can't get on board with Jared Leto. I just don't really like him as an actor. It's like when the Ghost Rider movie was announced years ago, I was so pumped as he is one of my favorite characters. Then they said Nicholas Cage was going to play him and I instantly knew it would suck. And it did in my opinion.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: January 19, 2020 4:36:42 pm
  • I was not aware that they were making one of these movies as well. I hope everything goes well. It seems that the story looks okay, There are some scenes that seem to be taken from the DC Batman Begins movie. I did also like the end cameo.
    I didn't bother seeing the Ghost Rider flick because of Nick Cage. Didn't seem to jive...kinda like the X-Men movie that was out last year.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 55 years, 222 days, 16 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Educomics's  I Saw It Issue # 1
  • Scout Comics's Adventures Of Byron Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Black Panther Issue # 2b
  • Marvel Comics's Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality Issue # 3c