feature requests

Titans Season 2 (Comic Book Forums)

• Titans Season 2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 12, 2020 1:00:34 pm
  • It has been a few months since this season aired. It's now available on Netflix (and I have a digital copy). Who's watched this? I haven't and I want to know if it's comparable to last season. I loved the last season except for the last episode.
  • Posted: January 12, 2020 1:53:30 pm
  • I saw it, it was comparable to last season.
    I was disappointed with the 1st episode of the 2nd season...I won't say why as not to spoil anything.

Last edited January 12, 2020 1:54:10 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 20, 2020 4:04:06 pm
  • I'm a few episodes in and I'm still impressed by this dark show. Who would have thought teens could be so complicated? I kind of liked Iain Glen (of Game of Thrones and Downton Abbey fame) playing Bruce Wayne.
    DC executives should pay attention to this style of show for their movies. It wouldn't work for Superman, but some of the B-list heroes and villains would suit a more mature version for 2020.
  • Posted: January 22, 2020 12:46:30 pm
  • Finished Titans season 2 last night. I really enjoyed it. Easily on par with the first season (which is much harder than people think). This season spent a lot of time delving into Titans version 1.0, which was unexpected but still great.
    Just remember that this is not a kiddie show, so the young ones who have been watching Titans Go for years will be shocked if they see this!!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's The Art of Rowena Issue nn
  • San Francisco Comic Book Company's The Grim Reefer Issue nn
  • Al Barrett's The Mightiest Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate X-Men Issue # 2c