feature requests

Batwoman (Comic Book Forums)

• Batwoman

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 11, 2019 5:05:17 pm
  • Just saw the premier tonight. I was a little nervous because I haven't really heard anything good about this show yet.

To tell the truth, it's not great, but it's not bad either. I don't see where all the hate is coming from. Sure, there's a definite rough around the edges feeling and I hope they change the God-Awful look of her cowl soon (her head looks the size of a watermelon when she's got the mask on), but I'm on board for now.

Anyone else?
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: October 11, 2019 6:16:26 pm
  • On my DVR, but have yet to watch...maybe this weekend.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: October 12, 2019 8:14:02 pm
  • Canuck said:
    On my DVR, but have yet to watch...maybe this weekend.

Same here. Hearing horrible reviews though...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: October 15, 2019 12:20:17 pm
  • I'm also interested in the new Batwoman TV show. The 3-part Elseworld story from last Fall was not that impressive. I'm not convinced that Ruby Rose has enough acting chops to be the lead in this new show.
    Kudos to the creative crew for casting Rachel Skarsten as "Alice" who also was on the cast of the original Birds Of Prey from 2002-03 (she was the very first Dinah Lance). I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'm not expecting Batwoman to be the next "hit" TV show.
  • Posted: October 15, 2019 7:38:39 pm
  • Watched the first episode. Didn't grab me
  • Posted: October 29, 2019 12:35:39 pm
  • I watched the first two episodes of Batwoman last night. This is the only DC comic book TV show that did not impress right away like Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Titans, Swamp Thing and Legends Of Tomorrow.
    IMDb currently has this show ranked as 3.1/10. That seems a bit harsh, but this show needs some help quickly or every fan will jump off sooner than later.

Last edited October 29, 2019 12:36:07 pm
  • Posted: November 7, 2019 7:55:40 pm
  • It’s just boring.
  • Posted: November 19, 2019 9:38:42 am
  • I'll pass on it
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: November 19, 2019 12:09:38 pm
  • I've watched 2 episodes, and it's not great, but I've seen worse.
    I may watch a few more and see if it yanks my chain or not.

Last edited November 19, 2019 12:10:01 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 28 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Absolute Swamp Thing By Alan Moore Hard Cover # 1
  • Titan Comics's Doctor Who: The 13th Doctor - Holiday Special Issue # 1b
  • DC Comics's Event Leviathan Issue # 6b
  • DC Comics's The Batman's Grave Issue # 2b
CBR.com member auction items ?