feature requests

Legion TV show (Comic Book Forums)

• Legion TV show

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 2:32:57 pm
  • I remember seeing the very first episode when it aired a few years back. To call this show weird is an understatement. I now have all three seasons and I am halfway done viewing season one.
    If there was ever a comic book TV show that you should take LSD before watching, this it!!! Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre is all I can say. And the best part is that because this show is based on a powerful telepath, the writers, directors and actors can be as crazy as they want because the show is mostly in David's mind. If you like trippy, psychedelic moments, this show will make you smile. It can be a bit confusing at times, but that's just being super picky.
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 3:56:24 pm
  • I was curious and saw that an episode was playing on tv, and checked it out maybe 4-5 weeks ago. Bizarre is definitely an understatement...but in a good way. Scratched my head a little, but ended up watching 2 more episodes that followed. This is one I want to get back to.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: October 18, 2019 12:03:47 pm
  • I'm currently on Chapter 9 of this series. Technically that equals Season 2, episode one. I enjoyed Season one quite a bit. The surprise villain was an old X-Men favourite from years past. The acting was great. I wasn't exactly sure what the was going on half the time, but that's what happens when half the show takes place in David's crazy- brain. Watch this show if you dig craziness or a fan of Hunter S. Thompson. Definitely not a show for the kiddies!!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's In the Doghouse of Justice Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1b
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 19
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Annual # 1