feature requests

This actor/actress should be cast for.... (Comic Book Forums)

• This actor/actress should be cast for....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 28, 2019 9:47:33 pm
  • Not sure if this has been done here before, so please excuse me if has already.

I know just about everyone here has thought "This person would have made the perfect Thor/Spiderman/Batman/Cheetah etc..."

I was watching TV and during the commercial break, there was Dennis Quaid doing his schtick for whatever he was pushing.
    That mouth! Looking at him now...dang he would make a Primo Joker!

What are some other actors/actresses that you have thought about, that would make a perfect comic book character on the big screen or TV?
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: September 29, 2019 4:44:57 pm
  • Charlie Hunnam would be a cool Aric in an X-O Manowar movie.

He's a bit tall, but I think Milo Gibson would make a good Wolverine.

I always wanted to see Paddy Considine play The Joker after seeing his performance in A Room for Romeo Brass.

• Posted: September 29, 2019 8:52:06 pm
  • yeah Hunnam from sons of anarchy would be a nice fit there. Good thinking.

Gibson would make a fine Wolverine in the face at least. I had to look him up, not seeing him in anything yet. Mel's son, a legacy!

I will have to check out a room for romeo brass now. I have seen him in a few other features and enjoyed his performances.
  • Posted: September 30, 2019 5:11:27 pm
  • Seeing Paddy Considine's character turn from an affable and humorous guy to an outright psycho is unsettling and the mark of high level acting.

I was so impressed by his performance, I was recommending him for the role of Joker on IMDb before the Dark Knight was made. Of course Heath Ledger got the role and the rest his history.
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 12:41:05 pm
  • I think Clint Eastwood would make a great Tombstone (Spider-Man).

Russel Crowe in his earlier days would have made a good Wolverine/Logan, but he's gotten fat now.

I kind of wish they'd cast Peter Parker as an actual teenager and not an adult playing a teenager...

We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 1:10:09 pm
  • I second that thought on a REAL teenager playing spidey.
    and NIIICE on the Eastwood/Tombstone idea! That is a great one. Wouldn't have thought of that in a million years.
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 2:21:21 pm
  • Clint Eastwood should have played Batman in his younger days. No problems, let him play Bruce Wayne in a full-length Batman Beyond movie and problem solved.
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 3:14:08 pm
  • I can see Eastwood as a Deathlok too.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Heavy Metal Original Cel Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 2e
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's U & I  Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 2b