feature requests

This actor/actress should be cast for.... (Comic Book Forums)

• This actor/actress should be cast for....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 28, 2019 9:47:33 pm
  • Not sure if this has been done here before, so please excuse me if has already.

I know just about everyone here has thought "This person would have made the perfect Thor/Spiderman/Batman/Cheetah etc..."

I was watching TV and during the commercial break, there was Dennis Quaid doing his schtick for whatever he was pushing.
    That mouth! Looking at him now...dang he would make a Primo Joker!

What are some other actors/actresses that you have thought about, that would make a perfect comic book character on the big screen or TV?
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: September 29, 2019 4:44:57 pm
  • Charlie Hunnam would be a cool Aric in an X-O Manowar movie.

He's a bit tall, but I think Milo Gibson would make a good Wolverine.

I always wanted to see Paddy Considine play The Joker after seeing his performance in A Room for Romeo Brass.

Working on my co-creator owned comic book.
  • Posted: September 29, 2019 8:52:06 pm
  • yeah Hunnam from sons of anarchy would be a nice fit there. Good thinking.

Gibson would make a fine Wolverine in the face at least. I had to look him up, not seeing him in anything yet. Mel's son, a legacy!

I will have to check out a room for romeo brass now. I have seen him in a few other features and enjoyed his performances.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: September 30, 2019 5:11:27 pm
  • Seeing Paddy Considine's character turn from an affable and humorous guy to an outright psycho is unsettling and the mark of high level acting.

I was so impressed by his performance, I was recommending him for the role of Joker on IMDb before the Dark Knight was made. Of course Heath Ledger got the role and the rest his history.
    Working on my co-creator owned comic book.
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 12:41:05 pm
  • I think Clint Eastwood would make a great Tombstone (Spider-Man).

Russel Crowe in his earlier days would have made a good Wolverine/Logan, but he's gotten fat now.

I kind of wish they'd cast Peter Parker as an actual teenager and not an adult playing a teenager...

We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 1:10:09 pm
  • I second that thought on a REAL teenager playing spidey.
    and NIIICE on the Eastwood/Tombstone idea! That is a great one. Wouldn't have thought of that in a million years.
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 2:21:21 pm
  • Clint Eastwood should have played Batman in his younger days. No problems, let him play Bruce Wayne in a full-length Batman Beyond movie and problem solved.
  • Posted: October 1, 2019 3:14:08 pm
  • I can see Eastwood as a Deathlok too.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 37 days, 8 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • E.C. Publications, Inc.'s MAD Magazine: Hardee's Special Edition Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 75
  • Dark Horse Comics's The Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Issue # 1ncc-c
  • Marvel Comics's X-Factor: Epic Collection TPB # 8