feature requests

What is the next killer comic book TV show? (Comic Book Forums)

• What is the next killer comic book TV show?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 12, 2019 12:51:53 pm
  • The title says it all. What's the next excellent comic book TV show as of September 2019?
    I see Titans season two has just started again. Preacher season four (the final) is almost done (boo). The CW will start airing Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Batwoman soon enough. The Walking Dead will air season 10 starting in October. Runaways and Deadly Class will be returning?

What am I missing out on? Anything brand new I haven't heard about yet? I know that there is a Disney streaming channel just weeks away from launching with tonnes of new shows, but most of those aren't airing for at least a year. Help?

Last edited September 12, 2019 12:52:30 pm
  • Posted: September 13, 2019 2:17:43 am
  • Swamp Thing is now airing in Canada. I've taped the first three shows but haven't seen them yet. Pennyworth started last week, though like Swamp Thing I haven't had time to see them yet. I'm not sure if Black Lightning is returning.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: September 13, 2019 1:30:13 pm
  • The next shows which I think will become huge hits are coming later this year. HBO's Watchmen (premieres Oct. 20) and The Mandalorian (premieres Nov. 12).
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Dungeons & Dragons: Saturday Morning Adventures 2 Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Comics Presents Issue # 171
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 8b
  • Image Comics's The Six Fingers Issue # 1 - 2nd print