feature requests

Preacher Season 4 (Comic Book Forums)

• Preacher Season 4

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 15, 2019 1:51:17 pm
  • Who's watching? Even though this is one of my all-time favourite comic book series, season one did not start of all that promising.
    I promise you it got much, much better. Season 1 was a 6/10. Season 2 was a 7.5/10. Season 3 was a 8.5/10.
    I just watched the first episode of season four, as it just started up again a couple of weeks ago. Looks promising and this is the very last season (Boo!!!).
    Don't miss out on this bizarre TV series, it's absolutely worth your while. That is if you like comedy, swearing, violence, up situations and Hitler?
  • Posted: August 15, 2019 2:56:35 pm
  • DVR'd, but looking forward to watching it.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 19, 2019 12:23:58 pm
  • BIG fan of both comics and T.V. series! It's more of an "inspired by" situation than an adaptation, but the foul, hilarious, irreverent spirit of the comics is definitely present. I love how they gave friggin' Adolph Hitler a major role!

Last edited August 19, 2019 12:26:09 pm
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • LoveLove Publishing's A Beast's Descent Into Love Soft Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Justice League: Dark Rebirth - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113c
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 13g