feature requests

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 (Comic Book Forums)

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 6

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 3, 2019 2:46:15 pm
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6 just finished yesterday. Who's still watching? As far as I'm concerned this comic book TV show has been the most consistent of ALL of the comic book TV shows. It didn't start of promising way back in season one, but after the first half of that season, it has been very, very good since. They've done some pretty amazing story-lines over the past 5 years.

I have given up on Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning and Cloak & Dagger. Those shows may have started off great but they have all lost their way by now.
  • Posted: August 3, 2019 4:15:44 pm
  • I'm still watching, I'm a few episodes behind though. Like you said still one of the best.
    I still watch Flash, Green Arrow and Black Lightning but they're not as good.
    Green Arrows last season is coming up and I don't think Flash or BL are far behind.

Looks like I will have to start watching DC Legends of Tomorrow (again as I stopped after season 2) as my nephew just wrapped up shooting his role yesterday...he couldn't tell me much other that he plays the son of a millionaire...so I'm not sure if it is a major part or not.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 3, 2019 4:24:06 pm
  • Hey everybody!!! Canuck knows a TV star!!!
    I'm still watching Legends of Tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to your nephew's role next season. Now how do I go about asking Canuck for some memorabilia from the show? Is Caity Lotz coming by your house for dinner? I'm in!!!
  • Posted: August 4, 2019 2:24:08 pm
  • I saw Adam Beauchesne in Tucker and Dale Versus Evil and Project Bluebook. As far as I am concerned he is a legit TV star. Now how do I go about getting some free swag?
  • Posted: August 4, 2019 2:33:32 pm
  • If I get some free swag I'll let you know. Laughing Cool
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 9, 2019 6:08:58 pm
  • Cool connections, Canuck, but back to the topic at hand - I have never missed an episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as it has been fantastic since the first half of the first season. Great ending to this one and I am really looking forward to the final season next year. Hopefully most of the cast will still find roles in various MCU projects afterwards!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: August 10, 2019 12:07:06 pm
  • Thanks for getting us back on topic Tenzil. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been the most consistent comic book TV show in the last 10 years (and we all know there have been oodles). I'm a little sad it will be ending after season 7. What does everybody else think?
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4
  • Udon Entertainment's Darkstalkers: Jedah Issue # 1b
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2rabbit
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 1b