feature requests

Who is the better Spider Man? (Comic Book Forums)

• Who is the better Spider-Man?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 25, 2019 4:03:05 pm
  • Just thought Bing.com's daily poll was entertaining today. I would agree.

We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: July 26, 2019 12:48:01 am
  • I concur. I like Tobey better.
    Working on my co-creator owned comic book.
  • Posted: July 26, 2019 8:05:26 am
  • I liked all 3, but I have to say that Tom Holland is my favorite version of Peter. He nailed the awkward teen better than the other guys (imo). Garfield is cool but he seemed too tough to play Peter, in think he could do a batman/nightwing better than spidey.
  • Posted: July 26, 2019 10:58:36 am
  • Still a Tobey fan here. Holland did a great job though. Garfield was ok, but definitely my least favorite of the bunch....too dark and broody, and less gawky and geeky. He would have done better on the Twilight series lol.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: July 26, 2019 8:11:52 pm
  • For me it's Holland by a landslide.
    For me he captured what I thought Peter would be like in real life.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 28, 2019 3:20:40 am
  • I liked all three to varying degrees but for sure Tom Holland is the best Peter Parker we have seen so far.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: July 30, 2019 10:46:37 am
  • I have enjoyed all the Spider-Man movies so far (fingers crossed). It's a bit unfair to the die-hard fans that Marvel has to re-cast the title role every 5-10 years. I guess my favourite Spidey actor so far would have to be Nicholas Hammond (bet that's a first).
  • Posted: August 8, 2019 6:53:43 pm
  • I also liked all three.

Tom Holland does edge it for the #1 spot though.

Danny Seagren of the Electric Company is still a solid #4.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 56 years, 109 days, of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • First Second Books's Dragon Hoops Hard Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn's Villain of the Year Issue # 1jsc
  • Antarctic Press's How to Draw and Defeat Street-Fighting Warriors Turbo Soft Cover # 1
  • Tokyo Pop/Mixx's Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas: Zero's Journey Issue # 17