feature requests

The Tick Season 2 (Comic Book Forums)

• The Tick Season 2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 11, 2019 12:52:04 pm
  • Who's watching this action-packed, funny show?

If the idea of a hero who is super-strong, dumb as rocks, and sounds like Adam West's illegitimate son sounds good to you, what are you waiting for? This show has been fantastic since the very first episode of season one. The dialogue is genius, the special effects are well done and the costumes are pretty good as well.

Don't we all deserve a fun break in these trying times? Oh, you don't like laughing and having a fun time? Never mind, then!

Last edited July 11, 2019 12:52:44 pm
  • Posted: July 14, 2019 2:27:27 pm
  • Yay! Another Tick fan here. I haven't seen S2 yet, but loved the first season, as well as all the previous incarnations, including the old animated series.
    The NEC guys were super nice and cool at the 2016 SDCC too.
    We have some Hurricane Barry weather issues in Baton Rouge now, where my TV is off and on...but still have internet, so I may be looking for Season 2 to watch momentarily.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: July 14, 2019 2:56:32 pm
  • Spector
    Make sure you take care of your comic books. This hurricane Barry has been very unpredictable. And we all know that comic book's main kryptonite is water. Spoon!!!
  • Posted: July 14, 2019 3:21:46 pm
  • Aw, thanks man. Yeah this has been a very weird storm. Absolutely...I have my books on high ground and protected. Thanks again...and for letting us know about Tick S2.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: August 4, 2019 8:32:29 am
  • Huge fan of The Tick; absolutely can't stand the Amazon series, though I did give up on it after three episodes or so in Season 1. , graphic violence just isn't my bag, and while I understand that it's supposed to be "out there" it just doesn't fit with The Tick and his universe. Give me more ninjas splatting off camera and less globs of fake blood and gore onscreen.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Unicorns Issue set b
  • Marvel Comics's Villains for Hire Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 6b
  • Marvel Comics's X-men '97 Issue # 2