feature requests

Spider Man: Far from Home (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-Man: Far from Home

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 8, 2019 2:17:35 pm
  • So I saw it back on July 3rd and thought it was well done, better than the last Spider-Man movie IMO and I liked it as well.
    I figured there was more to Mysterio than we got to see in the first half of the movie.
    Make sure you stick around for at least the 1st post credit scene (about half way) as it is an important set up for Spider-Man going forward. The 2nd scene (end of credits) isn't as important, but you should stick around for it as it has a humorous twist.

Last edited July 8, 2019 8:25:47 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 9, 2019 7:17:59 am
  • I saw it over the holiday weekend as well and thought it was really good. I think I liked Homecoming a little bit more but it is close. The end credit scenes were pretty cool, definitely stick around for them.
    Wubba lubba dub dub
  • Posted: July 10, 2019 8:14:03 pm
  • OK...so i am going to preface this by saying I HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET...i have not read any of this post, but i want to ask a question (and realize i may be out of context only because i have not seen it)...

My brother watched the movie yesterday and i stopped by his place earlier today. He said that I needed to know this one Cameo only because it ruins NOTHING in the movie...I agreed...He goes..."Marvel Zombie Iron Man makes a cameo...but hes not "real"". I told him i dont understand what that means, so he found a copy in spanish (so i wouldnt understand what was being said) and finds the point where it looks like Mysterio is using his illusion powers and a skeleton Iron Man bursts from underground and runs up into Spider-Man's face...

My question...Is that really a cameo of "Zombie Iron Man" or even an easter egg possibly...or was this really (as i feel from only seeing that quick clip) only a skeleton to mess with Spidey...

Please PM me your answers as i do not want to spoil the movie yet for myself lol....try to be vague if possible, or give me a warning prior so i can decide to continue to read or not lol...

I apologize in advance for this method of contact as typically i have seen whichever movie by now, but been uncharacteristically busy lol
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    CGC: Up Next
    Ultimate Fallout #4 - 1st Miles Morales (Prediction: 9.8 )
    Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #1 - 1st Moon Girl (Prediction: 9.8 )
    Savage She-Hulk #1 - 1st She-Hulk (Prediction: 9.6)
    Incredible Hulk #106 (Vol 2) - Newsstand (Prediction: 9.6)
    Incredible Hulk #92 (Vol 2) - Planet Hulk (Prediction 9.8 )
    Avengers #196 - 1st Taskmaster (Prediction: 8.5)
    Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel #1 - 1st Blue Marvel (Prediction: 9.8 )
    Secret Avengers #21 - 1st Agent Venom (Prediction 9.8 )
    Vengeance #1 - 1st America Chavez (Prediction 9.8 )

Latest Additions
    CGC 9.6 Point One #1: 1st Nova (Sam Alexander)
    Avengers #155: Doom Cover
    TMNT Adventures #5: 1st Ray Fillet (Man Ray)
    TMNT Adventures #6: 1st Leatherhead
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 52 years, 82 days, 3 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Scout Comics's Crucified Issue # 2
  • Friendly Comics's Sex Trek Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 26b
  • Warner Books's Young Pillars TPB # 1