Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 19, 2019 5:33:13 pm
  • Very Happy
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Invaders #7: 1st Union Jack & Baron Blood
    Wolverine #37: 1st Albert
    Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #7: 1st Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)
    Secret Avengers #23 2nd Print: 1st Agent Venom
  • Posted: March 30, 2019 6:56:44 am
  • Currently our favorite superhero TV show, hands down. Totally missed this as a comic, but the trade Is shipping to me as we speak.
  • Posted: April 1, 2019 12:41:39 pm
  • Finally watched the first episode last night. Absolutely loved it! Looking forward to watching more of this series.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: April 9, 2019 4:01:24 pm
  • Just finished up the season, and thought it was great! Pacing was really good, and I thought the music selections were fantastic! Standouts to me where Number Five and Hazel. They left a lot of meat on the bone, so I'm really looking forward to season 2.
    In pursuit of what Marvel considers the entire Hulk legacy run... with a few adjustments.

Current level of completeness: 67.44%
  • Posted: April 9, 2019 6:02:40 pm
  • Hulk Collector said:
    Just finished up the season, and thought it was great! Pacing was really good, and I thought the music selections were fantastic! Standouts to me where Number Five and Hazel. They left a lot of meat on the bone, so I'm really looking forward to season 2.

Right on man! I got through the first 5 episodes so far, and it really is a stellar series.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: April 15, 2019 12:10:18 pm
  • I just finished Umbrella Academy season one last night. After reading all the positive reviews on this Forum I was a little disappointed. I did enjoy it and everything made sense, but I was left wanting. Not sure why this series didn't click with me like everybody else (it seems).
    Am I getting too old? Am I just one of those crusty old-timers? Will I be yelling at the teens to "Get off my Lawn!" next? Who knows?
  • Posted: April 15, 2019 5:16:58 pm
  • isnt that the idea with any good show?...to leave you wanting?

What were you disappointed with?

[Possible Spoilers]

Last edited April 15, 2019 6:52:32 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Invaders #7: 1st Union Jack & Baron Blood
    Wolverine #37: 1st Albert
    Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #7: 1st Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)
    Secret Avengers #23 2nd Print: 1st Agent Venom
  • Posted: April 19, 2019 4:05:41 pm
  • I guess I 'm not a big fan of Ellen Page. She was the only one (of seven) that didn't have a super-power. Yet she is the only actor on the show that people knew and recognized, which obviously meant her character would have a big impact on the storyline.

I'm also not the biggest fan of time travel. It gets way too confusing with all the paradoxes, multiple timelines, etc, etc.

I will watch Season two as so many of my favourite comic book TV shows have fallen by the wayside lately. I'm looking at you Supergirl, Flash, Black Lightning, Arrow, Walking Dead and Iron Fist.
  • Posted: April 19, 2019 10:47:36 pm
  • I agree with you brucifer on the wayside list...except Iron Fist. I enjoyed the second season. Not quite as much as the first, but I enjoyed it and made it through satisfied.
19 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 53 years, 362 days, 12 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 800comicxposure-c
  • Image Comics's Dead Eyes Issue # 2b
  • Valiant Entertainment's Killers Issue # 5
  • Valiant Entertainment's Livewire Issue # 12d
CBR.com member auction items ?