feature requests

Marvel's Runaways (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel's Runaways

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 28, 2018 11:16:42 am
  • I was just recently gifted the first two seasons of Runaways. Has anybody out there seen these episodes already? I know the very basic idea of the comic book. Is the TV show the same set-up? More importantly, is this a show for teens only? Help?
  • Posted: December 28, 2018 2:32:45 pm
  • I saw the 1st season it was okay and had its moments, but it wasn't enough to get me to watch season 2.
    As for the story, I don't know anything about the Runaways comics, and yes it seemed targeted for a younger audience.
    That said I may go back and watch them this summer when there's nothing else to watch.
    The same goes for the Gifted series...
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: February 2, 2019 5:19:58 am
  • show is ok, I liked the comics 10x better
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: February 2, 2019 5:23:09 am
  • really canuck u didn't read there comicks they had series' in civil war and skrull invasionwith young avengers, plus little girl in it threw wolvie to Canada firs time they met
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: February 2, 2019 10:38:54 am
  • The Gifted is the only superhero show I like watching. The acting is well done even when the stories are weak. Don't know anything about Runaways, so it doesn't interest me.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 16b
  • Konkret Comics's Zuriel Issue # 1