feature requests

Netflix Cancel Daredevil (Comic Book Forums)

• Netflix Cancel Daredevil

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 29, 2018 9:05:02 pm
  • Not really surprised, Netflix is canceling all Marvel shows as Disney is set to fire up there own Network.
    Pretty sure most of the series will return at some point on the new Disney network.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 29, 2018 9:58:25 pm
  • disgusted.
    They had a real winner here. Sucks to be them, and I can't say I am in eager anticipation if a Disney reboot creeps in.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: November 30, 2018 9:07:42 am
  • If they drop all the Marvel shows there won't be reason for me to even have their service anymore. It's the only thing worth watching on Netflix. I've noticed over the past two or three years more and more Netflix Original movies and series... The ones I have watch are all horrible B rated productions.

Last edited November 30, 2018 9:09:03 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: November 30, 2018 10:53:50 am
  • Well I hope the character do end up at Marvel's streaming service. Netflix just got lucky with Stranger Things; the rest of the original content was pretty lame until they started the Marvel series'.
  • Posted: November 30, 2018 7:42:19 pm
  • They did keep Punisher. For now...I hope. The first season was pretty decent. But Jessica Jones? They are keeping that one, but not Daredevil?
    ...scratching my head.
  • Posted: November 30, 2018 8:46:33 pm
  • Punisher and Jessica Jones may have already been filmed/produced by Netflix so they may be cancelled after the airing of their seasons on Netflix.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 1, 2018 4:00:12 pm
  • Now that's more like it Nice to know that DD has a potential future on the tube.
  • Posted: December 3, 2018 9:45:29 am
  • I'm hoping that Marvel promising "more adventures" with Daredevil will mean they are headed to the movies. But to keep fans happy they will need to stay with the same actors. I can't imagine someone else playing Matt Murdock or Kingpin after this excellent series.

Last edited December 3, 2018 2:07:10 pm
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool: Badder Blood TPB # 1
  • Bad Kids Press's Katie Black Dragon Issue # 5
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 18
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 12