feature requests

Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 8, 2018 12:31:55 pm
  • I'm sure you guys have already seen the trailers. I'm more excited about this movie than I have been with most of the Marvel live action films this year, and thing is it's animated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg52up16eq0

And best thing about this is it's got... Spider-Ham!
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: November 8, 2018 4:57:52 pm
  • Hell yeah! Hadn't seen the trailer until just now, so thank you! That looks pretty freaking cool. The animation is out of this world. Absolutely going to see this one. Love the little clippette where Peter pushes Miles out "time to learn how to swing".
    “I don't wear white to hide myself. I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they'll know who it is. 'Cause when they see the white, it doesn't matter how good of a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon.”
  • Posted: November 9, 2018 1:41:54 am
  • The sneak preview they gave this film at the end of the Venom credits was my favorite part of the entire Venom film. I walked out of the theatre with the biggest smile on my face.
    The fact I will now be able to actually sell my Spider-Ham comic for a few bucks doesn't hurt either.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: November 9, 2018 9:08:42 am
  • Tenzil said:
    The sneak preview they gave this film at the end of the Venom credits was my favorite part of the entire Venom film. I walked out of the theatre with the biggest smile on my face.
    The fact I will now be able to actually sell my Spider-Ham comic for a few bucks doesn't hurt either.

Yes I have been noticing that Spider-Ham's first appearance and early issues have gone up significantly. I remember it wasn't even a year or two ago you could pick those up for just a few dollars. I get the feeling that since a lot of movie goers aren't always reading comics they probably have never heard of or seen the character. If this movie does well, Spider-Ham might just become the next Rocket Raccoon.

Last edited November 9, 2018 9:11:06 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: November 9, 2018 9:24:20 am
  • And John Mulaney is voicing him! I could not be happier with that casting!
  • Posted: November 9, 2018 10:40:45 am
  • I bought the Peter Porker comic when it came out. I always thought it would stay worthless. What's next? Obnoxio the Clown?
  • Posted: November 9, 2018 10:52:07 am
  • May want to stock up on the Hembeck Fantastic Four Roast too lol.
    “I don't wear white to hide myself. I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they'll know who it is. 'Cause when they see the white, it doesn't matter how good of a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon.”
  • Posted: November 11, 2018 8:59:35 am
  • I'm covered.
  • Posted: November 12, 2018 7:13:38 am

Scored this yesterday for $.34! It has that red smudge on the front, so I doubt it's worth $40.00, but it's in otherwise great shape.
  • Posted: November 12, 2018 10:06:37 am
  • Morgayne said:

Scored this yesterday for $.34! It has that red smudge on the front, so I doubt it's worth $40.00, but it's in otherwise great shape.

Sweet score nonetheless! I have to agree with Big Boss, as this book was virtually worthless up until more recently. I have seen a few auctions fetch some high prices. It just goes to show, that you never know what kind of book/character is going to take off...not to mention anything related to any kind of movie/tv series in production, or even talked about potentially happening.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 48 years, 182 days, 13 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Valiant's Bloodshot: Rising Spirit Issue # 1
  • Image Comics's Dead Rabbit Issue # 2b
  • DC Comics's Hawkman Issue # 6
  • Astroboys Productions's Wave Warriors Issue # 1