feature requests

Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 20, 2018 10:27:19 am
  • Just saw the movie last night. I absolutely loved it! Best Spiderman movie I have seen in a long while, (but I haven't really enjoyed a Spidey film since Spider-Man 2).

The animation was pretty amazing. I hope the team that did this movie will put out sequels and maybe even animate other superhero stories. Pacing in animation feels a lot more like the stories we read in comic books. This film even had thought caption bubbles in it! Something that live action movies don't capture. Stick around to the end as there is an end-credits scene.

Also I have noticed that prices for a lot of these characters first appearances (Miles, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, etc.) have been rising. Now may be a good time to start adding those to your collection if you haven't already, as I expect them to only continue to rise, especially with how well this movie has been received.

Last edited December 20, 2018 10:33:35 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: December 20, 2018 12:46:36 pm
  • Loved it. So many Easter eggs. Funny thing was I was told not to bother watching the after credit scene because "it had nothing to do with the movie and wasn't good". This came from the manager of the theater. He couldn't have been more wrong.
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 51 years, 343 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • KaBOOM!'s Adventure Time: Marcy & Simon Issue # 6
  • Marvel Comics's Major X Issue # 6
  • Dark Horse Comics's Stephen McCranie's Space Boy TPB # 4
  • IDW Publishing's The Crow/Hack Slash Issue # 1