feature requests

"Elseworlds" (Comic Book Forums)

• "Elseworlds"

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 9, 2018 7:09:13 pm
  • I will definitely bump this one up to the top of the DC series I want to watch.
    “I don't wear white to hide myself. I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they'll know who it is. 'Cause when they see the white, it doesn't matter how good of a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon.”
  • Posted: October 12, 2018 4:36:25 pm
  • I was dissatisfied with all the series. The pre-publicity for this is a turn-off and I will likely quit watching the CW superhero shows based upon what I've read.
  • Posted: October 12, 2018 11:29:10 pm
  • I'll be watching those shows anyway so will look forward to the annual crossover. And if it spins off into another show so much the better!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: October 14, 2018 10:09:41 am
  • My interest is piqued, but Arrow, Supergirl and Flash last year were all let downs in my humble opinion. Ruby Rose is a very pretty lady, but that isn't enough to MAKE me watch a new Batwoman series. Fingers crossed.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 48 years, 309 days, 17 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Vic Herman Studios's African Queen Special nn
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Akashic Records Of The Bastard Magical Instructor Soft Cover # 1
  • Scout Comics's Infernoct TPB # 1
  • Western Printing Co.'s Pan-Am: Super Book of Comics Issue # 4
CBR.com member auction items ?