feature requests

Titans October 12th (Comic Book Forums)

• Titans - October 12th

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 9, 2018 10:57:51 am
  • Is anyone else planning to watch? Do you have any initial thoughts?
  • Posted: October 9, 2018 2:20:51 pm
  • From what I've seen in clips, it looks like it is going to be awesome. I don't have the DCU service, but it might be worth looking into if the show does well, but for now I'll keep watching Teen Titans GO! re-runs on Cartoon Network.

Last edited October 9, 2018 2:22:07 pm
  • Posted: October 9, 2018 3:05:35 pm
  • I hate to be "that girl," but I still really miss the original animated series, pre-Go! It was just so amazing. I have a few episodes on DVD that I picked up several years back that I still watch. I hope hope hope they bring it back like they teased that they might.

• Posted: October 9, 2018 7:11:17 pm
  • This is the first I have heard of it, so thank you for that.
    Ha! I loved the first teen titans animated series. Thought I was in a one person club on that. But I also think the Teen Titans Go! is hilarious and watch it from time to time.
    “I don't wear white to hide myself. I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they'll know who it is. 'Cause when they see the white, it doesn't matter how good of a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon.”
  • Posted: October 15, 2018 9:40:45 am
  • I watched it. It was different than what you are used to or know in regards to the Titans' backstory/origin. I'm going to give it a couple of more episode to see if I am going to stick with it.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 48 years, 10 days, 15 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie: Halloween Spectacular Issue # 2018
  • IDW Publishing's Ghostbusters: Crossing Over Issue # 7
  • BOOM! Studios's Lumberjanes Issue # 55
  • IDW Publishing's Optimus Prime Issue # 24b
CBR.com member auction items ?