feature requests

The Predator (Comic Book Forums)

• The Predator

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 15, 2018 5:55:37 am
  • Has anyone seen The Predator yet? If so, give us a few non-spoiler words of review, please. Thanks! Applause
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: September 15, 2018 12:57:54 pm
  • From the commercials I have seen, I will not be going to see the new Comedy Predator. Why in the hell can't they make good Predator/Aliens/Robocop/Terminator movies anymore?
  • Posted: September 16, 2018 3:36:47 pm
  • I didn't mind the last Robocop with Michael Keaton. I probably won't see the new Predator.
  • Posted: September 16, 2018 11:02:28 pm
  • I haven't caught any previews for this yet, but if it is anything like any other 80's remake (Karate Kid, Ghost Busters...) you can count me out on seeing it.
    “I don't wear white to hide myself. I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they'll know who it is. 'Cause when they see the white, it doesn't matter how good of a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon.”
  • Posted: September 18, 2018 11:54:42 pm
  • brucifer said:
    From the commercials I have seen, I will not be going to see the new Comedy Predator. Why in the hell can't they make good Predator/Aliens/Robocop/Terminator movies anymore?

I think I'm 100% with you on this one. I was HOPING that the commercials were being a bit misleading, but reviews are pretty unanimous on this being a misguided comedy version of Predator. A damn shame. Sad

Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: September 19, 2018 7:10:43 am
  • I plan on going to see it probably this weekend. I thought the trailer looked pretty good as far as the action goes and thought the Predator looked great. I tend to be a little more forgiving than others when it comes to movies. Yes, it could be garbage and won't live up to the original but I'm sure it will be entertaining if anything and will keep me occupied for a few hours on a Friday night. I've definitely spent $10 on worse stuff before.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 47 years, 248 days, 1 hour of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Amerotica's  Llisica Soft Cover # 1
  • Aspen Entertainment's Fathom Issue # 1planet awe-b
  • IDW Publishing's G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Issue # 256ri
  • Valiant Entertainment's Quantum & Woody Issue # 10