feature requests

New animated Feature. Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay (2018). (Comic Book Forums)

• New animated Feature. Suicide Squad: To Pay (2018).

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 23, 2018 2:58:40 pm
  • Has anyone else seen this movie yet? It is hands down one of the very best DC animated cartoons (and that's saying something, right). Over 12 villains. More deaths than you can physically count. Tons of great dialogue. And a surprise main baddy near the end. See this movie ASAP, you won't be disappointed!!!
  • Posted: July 24, 2018 7:17:15 am
  • I will have to look out for this one, haven't seen it yet. Hulu has a bunch of DC animated movies, a few good ones I really enjoyed were Justice League Dark, and Flashpoint Paradox.
  • Posted: August 4, 2018 12:57:42 pm
  • I can't believe there is only one comment about this animated feature (thanks Jimbo). This is a R-rated comic book movie, by one of the big two. Isn't Suicide Squad the bee's knees right now? No one cares? You are missing out BIG TIME!!
  • Posted: August 8, 2018 5:23:13 am
  • I haven't seen To Pay yet, but generally I like DC's animated movies better than their regular movies, so it's definitely on my "gotta get around to watching it" list.

If you haven't seen Batman: Assault on Arkham yet, I can highly suggest it if you like Suicide Squad. It has a great art style and has a PG-13 rating actually pretty close to an R. They call it a Batman movie, but don't let the title fool you. It's 80% Suicide Squad and 20% Batman.

Last edited August 8, 2018 5:24:44 am
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: August 8, 2018 6:59:24 am
  • Started watching Teen Titans: Judas Contract yesterday, and it's pretty good so far.
  • Posted: August 8, 2018 2:58:46 pm
  • Atom, the Batman: Assault On Arkham was more of a Suicide Squad movie than a Batman movie. I agree 100% with you. I'm a little baffled you haven't seen that animated movie either, it's great. The new Suicide Squad movie blows that one away by miles. Trust me on that one, you'll see.
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 11:52:20 pm
  • actually i like dc animated movie, i have not yet watch suicide squad
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 6
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 9
  • Parkade Comics's Parkade Comics Issue nn - (2)
  • Rosarium Publishing's Suzy Samson: The Gorgon And The Basilisk Soft Cover # 1