feature requests

Favorite MCU movie? (Comic Book Forums)

• Favorite MCU movie?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 2, 2018 4:20:09 am
  • Mine is Iron Man, and it makes the movie better just seeing the transformation of Tony Stark in the movies. A once reckless, selfish playboy turned into a selfless, fearless hero and now mentor to Peter Parker. Jeff Bridges is one of the best villains in the universe and sad to see him gone but he did such as good job being the hidden villain in the movie. I prefer Terrance Howard, but still love Don Cheadle as War Machine.
  • Posted: July 2, 2018 10:53:12 am
  • Are we just talking about Marvel (now Disney) or any Marvel character movie? If it's any Marvel character movie (I know a lot of people will give me for this one)–but I actually enjoyed the first two Fantastic Four films. Seeing the Silver Surfer, who is one of my favorite characters on the big screen was so exciting at the time. I even loved Stan Lee's cameos in both those films. First two Spider-Man films were also great. But these would be credited to FOX and Sony.

If it's just Marvel/Disney then my vote goes to Captain America: Civil War.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: July 2, 2018 1:11:55 pm
  • Guardians of the Galaxy by a mile.
  • Posted: July 2, 2018 11:42:06 pm
  • I guess my vote would have to be The Avengers (2012). Having to balance the slew of characters, still be funny and have a good story was not an easy task for Joss Whedon.
  • Posted: July 3, 2018 8:56:33 am
  • Spider-Man Homecoming
  • Posted: July 4, 2018 2:32:48 am
  • I have so many MCU movies I have loved: Ant Man, GOTG 1 and 2, Iron Man 2, Infinity Gauntlet, Winter Soldier, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man Homecoming and Ragnarok are all worthy candidates for me, but if I was forced to pick one it would be Captain America: Civil War.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: July 4, 2018 11:07:37 am
  • Mine would definitely be Winter Soldier. Such a solid movie.
  • Posted: July 5, 2018 2:59:41 am
  • And I just remembered one of the best, which I left off my list of honorable mentions - the Black Panther!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: July 7, 2018 2:37:21 am
  • To pick just one would be tough since I'll give you my top two- Black Panther and Captain America: Winter Soldier. Very Happy
  • Posted: September 18, 2018 9:58:14 pm
  • I have to agree with Rapha. When I first watched FF2 with the Silver Surfer, it actually got me wanting to collect again. I know I'm in the minority but, I really like this movie! I hope they do something with the Silver Surfer and it is great! I'm patiently waiting.
  • Posted: September 18, 2018 11:35:10 pm
  • Still waiting for my favorite to be made, There's no Moon Knight feature yet.
    But if I had to pick.......
    Disney only: Guardians 2
    All: Punisher: War Zone
    Sell trade or barter cards coins and comics
  • Posted: September 19, 2018 10:04:37 am
  • Expander is very wise to say Moon Knight deserves a movie, or at the very least a Netflix show!!!!!
  • Posted: September 19, 2018 5:42:26 pm
  • That is really hard to pin down, as most of the X-men flicks have been amazing, as well as the Thor movies...the first Avengers, Cap Winter soldier and Civil War....hmmm.
    If I had to pick one and only one, I am still a sucker for the first Tobey Maguire Spider-man movie. It hit at the right time, and he played Peter to a "T".

And here here on Moon Knight getting a movie and/or a Netflix series. ENOUGH with the teasing, Bring IT On!
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: September 20, 2018 4:45:14 am
  • My ideal post credit scene for the moon knight movie would be to have Marc coming around the corner of an alley only to stumble on Jack Russel transforming into the wolf...... and then radio up to the helicopter "Uh... Frenchie we have a problem" .....SEQUEL!

Last edited September 20, 2018 5:02:58 am
    Sell trade or barter cards coins and comics
  • Posted: September 21, 2018 3:40:47 pm
  • logerine said:
    Guardians of the Galaxy by a mile.

Agreed!
  • Posted: September 21, 2018 9:04:06 pm
  • Antman.
  • Posted: September 28, 2018 2:56:57 pm
  • Iron Man for me
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: September 30, 2018 11:34:04 pm
  • I would have to say 'The Wolverine' is one of my favorites. I was glad to see that they were able to make a Movie about wolverine that was true tot the comic book, although this story was from the early part of the series, it is still what made it a good movie.
18 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5g
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4d
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 7b
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4acme-b