feature requests

Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes was originally going to be a Hulk cartoon (Comic Book Forums)

• Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes was originally going to be a Hulk cartoon

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 18, 2018 9:02:47 am
  • Did you know that Marvel originally announced a new Hulk cartoon titled "Hulk: Gamma Corps" to be in the works back in 2008? A few months later an Avengers cartoon was announced to coincide with the release of The Avengers' 2012 movie and by that time this Hulk show was well far into production, but they decided that the ideas they had for this Hulk cartoon would be a better fit for an Avengers show so they decided to fold both shows together and combine them, and the result in the end was Avengers" EMH.
    To find out more about this and other unmade Hulk TV projects you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukma0D0wdmk

Would you like a new Hulk TV show or cartoon down the line? A personal dream of my is to one day see an adult Hulk cartoon with action scenes similar to those from his direct to dvd movie Hulk Vs, that'd be neat.
    Thanks for reading/watching, any feedback is much appreciated Very Happy
  • Posted: May 18, 2018 2:43:22 pm
  • It's funny because I just started re-watching Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes! just a few days ago. I also agree that an Incredible Hulk cartoon NOT for kids would be quite nice. Don't hold your breath.
  • Posted: May 22, 2018 9:33:36 am
  • Oh yeah it'll surely never happen, but you can't deny that Hulk is one of those characters like Batman and Wolverine who'd benefit tremendously from being able to tell more mature stories in their tv shows since violence and dark themes are inherent to their characters, but yeah, characters who're that popular could never have an animated show aimed at older audiences, it simply wouldn't be as profitable as selling tons of plastic toys.
    Thanks for watching btw, I also really need to re watch all of EMH again, that show is amazing Very Happy
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Killing Stalking Soft Cover # 6
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113b
  • Yen Press's The Reformation of the World as Overseen by a Realist Demon King Soft Cover # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 5b