feature requests

SYFY new show Happy! (Comic Book Forums)

• SYFY new show Happy!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 12, 2018 1:03:59 pm
  • I don't even know how this show got made. It's the most messed up thing I've ever seen. It is a Morrison project, so I shouldn't be surprised. Still, after four episodes I'm in total shock. Anyone else seen this crazy TV show?
  • Posted: January 12, 2018 1:41:19 pm
  • Loving every minute of it.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 20, 2018 12:36:24 pm
  • It looks like we're the only two (Canadian) crazies that are watching this bizzaro TV show Canuck. The uninformed don't know what they're missing. If you thought The Preacher TV show was weird, Happy! has that beaten.
  • Posted: January 29, 2018 2:41:25 pm
  • Only one episode left, Canuck (we seem to be the only two watching). Absolutely worth the watch! Not for the timid or easily offended, that's for sure. One of the craziest TV shows ever!
  • Posted: January 30, 2018 12:46:27 pm
  • brucifer said:
    Only one episode left, Canuck (we seem to be the only two watching). Absolutely worth the watch! Not for the timid or easily offended, that's for sure. One of the craziest TV shows ever!

I've never heard of it. What would some find offensive about it?
    I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do best is buy/sell comics.
  • Posted: January 30, 2018 1:16:52 pm
  • Logerine, I don't want to give too many spoilers away, but do yourself a favour and read the TPB (or the singles) of Happy! and then try out the show which is similar to the original book. I believe you will agree it's one of the most fucked up shows ever!
  • Posted: February 6, 2018 2:24:35 pm
  • Well, that was fun. Anybody know what the ratings were?
  • Posted: March 12, 2018 2:56:26 pm
  • Imdb rated it 8.4/10. Sounds about right to me. On the Bizzaro-Meter it's a 10/10!
  • Posted: March 13, 2018 9:39:51 pm
  • Apparently there's a season two in the works.
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 48 years, 18 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Cemetery Beach Issue # 2b
  • Archie Comics Group's Sonic the Hedgehog: Archives TPB # 6 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's The Life of Captain Marvel Issue # 4c
  • Image Comics's The Walking Dead: 15th Anniversary - Blind Bag Edition Issue # 2
CBR.com member auction items ?