feature requests

So, what’s up with DC’s The Question? (Comic Book Forums)

• So, what’s up with DC’s The Question?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 23, 2017 3:12:12 am
  • Never really cared too much about The Question one way or the other but I'm always in favor of comic book characters and stories being brought to life on the big and/or small screen. The question, if you will pardon the pun, that springs to mind, is this: they mention they can't use him in Arrow because DC has other plans for him. Fair enough. But what about the Blue Beetle? Kord industries is all over the CW DC shows, but Ted/BB has never even shown up. When will we see him in action guest starring on one of their shows?
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 23, 2017 10:41:02 am
  • Tenzil, you're totally missing out on the Question. The late '80s series (37 issues) by Denny O'Neil and Denys Cowan was quite good. The character has slowly changed over time becoming some kind of conspiracy theory nut. I'm fine if DC has plans for him and can't include him in the current CW Universe.
    I also agree that the name Kord Industries has been dropped in the CW Universe a few times, yet no mention or cameo of Blue Beetle seems very weird. Keep your fingers crossed.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26g
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 2 - 3rd print
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 69b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 1b